考研在英语中的翻译是"postgraduate-entrance examination -"，其次还可以说成" Graduate-study admission exam"，在《英语ABC实用语法词典》中，共找到47个与考研相关的短语释义和例句。
1. postgraduate-entrance examination -
考研翻译为 postgraduate-entrance examination - 。
示例：同样不足为奇的是，尽管人们考研究生院是为了教授职位，但最终只有一半的人能够梦想成真。 Equally unsurprisingly, only about half end up with professorships for which they entered graduate school.
2. Graduate-study admission exam
考研翻译为 Graduate-study admission exam 。
示例：这里是能经受时间考研的五条永恒的管理法则。 Here are five timeless management laws that have stood the test of time.
考研翻译为 MBA 。
示例：我要上考研培训班。 I have to attend training courses for Graduate School Entrance Exams.
4. graduate school exam
考研翻译为 graduate school exam 。
示例：Law-school graduate. Law-school graduate. Law-school graduate. 法律毕业生 法律毕业生 法律毕业生
1. kyen( 坤；
2. partb( 阅读理解；
3. scientific theories( 科学理论；
4. partbs( 阅读理解；
英语短语&俚语， reasons for taking postgraduate exams ( 考研原因 )
Reading Compregension ( 考研真题诵典 )
computer major ( 计算机考研专业课 )
Advanced Study ( 进修考研 )
Principles of Electric Circuits ( 小绿皮及考研真题 )
AimGraduate ( 考研专版 )
1. Chien-Han, who started to prepare for graduate school from the day he arrived was studying twenty four seven.
2. You want to think this through
3. i think the most important study section is a mentality of the problem: half-hearted, Xinyuanyima, Xinfu gas noise.
4. Better to be taxed by her, than have a Legate temple build in their midst.
5. Compared with the busy graduates for job-hunting and examination preparation, still there are some students who enjoy a relatively leisure life. Wang Xinlei is one of them.
6. in the meantime, when me decision take an examination of ing grinds that rises momently, never had wanted to want to abandon.
7. Everyone around me was preparing for grad schools
8. The Schoo's intention is to provide partints with the opportunity to criticay refect upon current issues in management knowedge, and to augment their own understanding and professiona practice.
9. When the University intends to north PubMed, Nanjing is my preferred city.
10. i knew that. i was testing you.
11. Next, i would like to say that they PubMed reasons.