傲慢与偏见的英文美句(25)个

作者:用户投稿 阅读:262 点赞:0

傲慢与偏见的英文美句(25)个

关于”傲慢与偏见的美句“的英语句子25个,句子主体:A beautiful sentence of pride and prejudice。以下是关于傲慢与偏见的美句的初一英语句子。

英文句子模板1:A beautiful sentence of pride and prejudice

1、《傲慢与偏见》 How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

我绝没有把你姐姐说成那样

2、l wouldn't do your sister the dishonor!

3、我深信结婚会大大地促进我的幸福 and thirdly, that it is at the urging

4、76]Because you suggested it. l did it for his own good. 是因为你说的 我是为了他好

5、37]Forgive me, madam, for taking up so much of your time. 请原谅我 耽搁了你这么多时间

不 不仅仅是这样 那是怎样?

6、76]No, it was more than that. How, sir?

先生 我钦佩你曾历经挣扎 [69

7、33]Sir, l appreciate the struggle you have been through。

你必须知道,你一定要知道,这一切都是为了你所做的。

8、You must know .Surely you must know it was all for you.

9、05]lt was made perfectly clear that an advantageous marriage 这是桩门不当户不对的婚姻

哪里有下载BBC版傲慢与偏见的?。

10、Where has downloading BBC printing plate Pride and Prejudice's?

11、89]l have struggled in vain and l can bear it no longer. 我不断地想克制自己 但实在撑不下去了

假装谦虚往往就是信口开河,有时候简直是拐弯抹角的自夸。

12、Pretend modesty often is nonsense, sometimes just is the beat around the bush boast

我把它们弃之一旁 请求你能结束我的痛苦 [68:

13、61]all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you。

乔:《傲慢与偏见》中的伊丽莎白·贝纳特。她太骄傲了。

14、Joe: Elizabeth Rennet in Pride and Prejudice. She was too proud.

from you from this day on.(最深情的一段)

15、I never wish to be parted

16、72]Please do me the honor of accepting my hand. 真诚地希望你能接受我的求婚

第二章:合作原则以及会话含义理论在《傲慢与偏见》中的运用。 简。

17、Chapter Two: The cooperative principle and conversational implicature in the novel.

18、48]and my sister to its derision for disappointed hopes. 我姐姐被讥笑为痴心妄想

我姐姐对我都很少表现她的真情 [70:

19、86]My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me!

20、41]l suppose you suspect that his fortune had some bearing 我想你是因为 怕我姐姐是为了他的财产?

21、24]From the first moment l met you。 从我刚一认识你的那刻起 你的狂妄自大 自私自利 无视别人的感情 [71:

22、61]all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you。 我把它们弃之一旁 请求你能结束我的痛苦

23、73]But l have other reasons. You know l have. 但你知道我有其他理由 什么理由?

24、33]Sir, l appreciate the struggle you have been through。 先生 我钦佩你曾历经挣扎

25、14]exposing your friend to the center of the world for caprice。 使你朋友被指责为朝三暮

四 [70:

英文句子26:,26、37]You and your sister l must exclude from this. 你和你姐姐当然排除在外

27、61]l'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me。 我相信 以前使你未能向我表白的顾虑 现在一定能让你克制住这种好感

28、25]Because l believed your sister indifferent to him. 我认为你姐姐对他无动于衷 无动于衷?

29、Pride and Prejudice" is amazing with him in it and...傲慢与偏见》因为有他参演而精彩……

30、61]l'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me。 我相信 以前使你未能向我表白的顾虑 现在一定能让你克制住这种好感 [69:

31、65]And involving them both in misery of the acutest kind? 害得他们痛苦至极

32、69]So this is your opinion of me. 这就是你对我的看法

33、25]No. There was, however, l have to admit, the matter of your family. 不 是因为 怎么说 你们家人。

34、The publisher has brought out the latest Chinese version of Pride and Prejudice.出版商出版了最新的《傲慢与偏见》中译本。

35、82]You take an eager interest in that gentleman's concerns. 你对他的事倒是很关心啊 他对我说了他的不幸遭遇

36、Oxford Bookworms Black series. When love comes, nothing can resist it, even pride and prejudice.当爱降临时,什麽事也阻挡不了,就连傲慢与偏见也是一样。

37、Pride and Prejudice is a novel by Jane Austen, first published in 1813.《傲慢与偏见》是简·奥斯汀的代表作。

38、16]These past months have been a torment. 过去的几个月实在是一种煎熬 我来Rosings只是为了见你

39、32]What excuse can you give for your behavior towards him? 你在这件事上还有什么好说的?

40、40]the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance。 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗争

41、l wouldn't do your sister the dishonor! 我绝没有把你姐姐说成那样 [70:

42、Pride and prejudice are attributed to two kinds of personal paranoiac value.“傲慢与偏见”是人类个性价值的两种偏执的自我取向。

43、14]exposing your friend to the center of the world for caprice。 使你朋友被指责为朝三暮四

44、Anne-Marie ran upstairs, bringing her novel, Pride and Prejudice with her.玛丽拿着自己的小说《傲慢与偏见》上了楼。

45、54]And those are the words of a gentleman. 这就是一个绅士说的话

46、I am reading an abridged edition of Pride and Prejudice.我正在读《傲慢与偏见》 的 简写本。

47、24]From the first moment l met you。 从我刚一认识你的那刻起 你的狂妄自大 自私自利 无视别人的感情

48、79]And l might as well enquire why。 我也想请问一下 你为什么非要告诉我 你是违背自己的判断而喜欢我的?

49、94]Could you expect me to rejoice。 难道你指望我会为你 那些微贱的亲戚而欢欣鼓舞吗?

50、37]You and your sister l must exclude from this. 你和你姐姐当然排除在外 [71

经典英文句子51:傲慢与偏见的美句,51、What is there so very laudable 可能是奥斯汀时期一种典型的语言风格,就是把so(多么)和very(非常)放在一块儿用。

52、Pride and prejudice, money, matrimonial value orientation, marriage.傲慢与偏见,金钱,婚姻价值取向,婚姻观。

53、65]And involving them both in misery of the acutest kind? 害得他们痛苦至极 [70

54、40]the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance。 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗争 [68:

55、Only deep love will persuade me to marry.Which is why i'll end up an old maid.只有真挚的爱才能让我结婚,这就是为什么我终将会成为一位老姑娘。

56、72]Please do me the honor of accepting my hand. 真诚地希望你能接受我的求婚 [69

57、But their literary idol is still Mr Darcy, the haughty hero of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.不过,她们心中的白马王子仍然是简奥斯汀《傲慢与偏见》中那位傲慢的男主角达西先生。

58、10]Believe me, it was unconsciously done. 那完全是无意造成的

59、There are few people whom I really love, and even fewer of whom I think well.我真心爱的人不多 看得起的人更少

60、But their literary idol is still Mr Darcy, the haughty hero of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice. Matthew MacFadyen, in Joe Wright's remake of "Pride Prejudice".不过,她们心中的白马王子仍然是简奥斯汀《傲慢与偏见》中那位傲慢的男主角达西先生。

61、86]My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me! 我姐姐对我都很少表现她的真情

62、33]and l am very sorry to have caused you pain. 很抱歉 我给你带来了痛苦

63、Married life is happiness, completely is a chance to question.婚姻生活是否幸福,完全是个机会问题。

64、There are few people whom I really love, and even fewer of whom I think well.我真心爱的人不多 看得起的人更少。

65、My affections and wishes have not changed.我的心愿和情感依然如旧。

本站内容均为「百分英语」网友免费分享整理,仅用于学习交流,如有疑问,请联系我们48小时处理!!!!

标签: 英文

  • 评论列表 (0